Age Verifier for WordPress nulled
Age Verifier for WordPress
Age Verification for WordPress Made Simple.
Clean & Easy to Use Editor
Age Verifier comes with an Editor that will help you setup the plugin & quickly edit it is settings & customize it. No coding required!
3 mode to verify age
U can choose to ask your user to enter their birth date, drag a slider to enter their age, or simply click a checkbox to confirm they are over a certain age.
Responsive & Touchscreen Friendly
Being responsible by staying responsive. Your mobile user will have just the same smooth experience like your desktop user.
Super Cool Color Presets
Age Verifier comes with 9 color presets to choose right 1 for your site. If you have to to use a specific color to match your brand, u can do that too!
1.4.1 – August 25, 2017
- Critical bug fix that was introduced in ver 1.4.0
1.4.0 – August 24, 2017
- Fixed dropdown menus on iPad.
- Updated Chosen.js to latest ver.
- Added an option to hide your website before showing the verification screen.
1.3.17 – January 3, 2017
- Fixed a bug that would prevent font-awesome.css from loading.
1.3.16 – September 24, 2016
- Minor improvement to UX.
1.3.15 – July 4, 2016
- Minor bug fix from 1.3.14.
1.3.14 – July 3, 2016
- Fixed a bug that could prevent scrolling on smaller screens.
1.3.13 – June 18, 2016
- Fixed a bug related to single & double quotes in Age Verifier’s screen content.
1.3.12 – May 30, 2016
- Fixed a bug related to filters using tags.
1.3.11 – April 15, 2016
- Fixed a bug related with HTML5 Local Storage.
1.3.10 – January 23, 2016
- Fixed a bug related with HTML5 Local Storage, that would occur on browsers with disabled cookies.
1.3.9 – January 21, 2016
- Added an option to change background color while there is also a background image assigned.
- Minor UI fix.
1.3.8 – January 18, 2016
- Critical bug fix.
1.3.7 – January 15, 2016
- Fixed a bug that would occur when installing the plugin.
1.3.6 – January 14, 2016
- Fixed a bug related to HTML5 Local Storage fallback.
1.3.5 – January 12, 2016
- Critical bug fix.
1.3.4 – January 5, 2016
- Fixed a bug introduced in ver 1.3.4.
- Several bugs related to JSON parsing have been fixed.
1.3.3 – December 19, 2015
- Added HTML5 Local Storage as fallback to cookies, in cases where cookies might not work properly.
- The plugin now detects search engine crawlers & doesn’t launch if the user agent is crawler.
1.3.2 – November 26, 2015
- Fixed a bug which prevented inserting HTML code in screen’s content.
- Fixed several broken links to resources
1.3.1 – November 23, 2015
- Fixed a cookie related security issue.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the screen to appear to verified user.
1.3.0 – October 17, 2015
- Added an option to choose an image as background.
- Added an option to change the color of text & some of controls to complement the image background.
1.2.5 – October 1, 2015
- Improved the appearance of “birthday” biçim on mobile device.
1.2.4 – August 9, 2015
- Fixed a bug which prevented line breaks from appearing properly in screen’s content.
1.2.3 – July 22, 2015
- Fixed a bug which prevented cookies from saving when logged in as admin.
1.2.2 – June 24, 2015
- Fixed a major bug that prevented cookies from working in a certain situations.
1.2.1 – May 14, 2015
- Fixed an error that could cause special character in content to break the plugin.
1.2.0 – April 26, 2015
- Added a “Home Page” filter.
- Added an option to change the text for the error message & the various controls of screen.
- Added an option to redirect a user to a “safe” URL.
1.1.1 – April 17, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the bug from installing on some versions of PHP.
1.1.0 – April 11, 2015
- Added functionality to be able to choose on which pages or posts to display the age verification screen.
- Improved the layout of Editor.
Author of Age Verifier for WordPress nulled