Auto Photo Albums – jQuery Multi Level Image Grid Gallery nulled
STOP ADDING YOUR IMAGES MANUALLY IN YOUR PAGE!
This is plugin that scans a folder in your server containing image & folders. The plugin make a grid responsive gallery taking the folders as album.
Put the plugin in your page once & then no more coding, you only need to take care of organizing your image in folders & if you like adding thumbnails.
There is no limit so u can keep creating folders/album of image inside a folder inside a folder inside a folder & the plugin will read them all creating a breadcrumb at the top so u can navigate back.
This is example of a directory that the plugin can read (as u can see u can organize your image in any way you like & the plugin will read your directory automatically):
Important: this plugin needs PHP in order to work!
I have made a PHP script that automatically generate the thumbnails for you, so you don’t must build them with photoshop or something! u can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7nbjqv4avl2tw5/thumbmaker.zip give it a try! it is totally free (support is not included)
This plugin not only works very well, the support provided by David, the author, is fast & attentive. He really cares about his customer. I have the HTML & the Wordpress versions & both are solid, donot conflict with this themes I use (The-X, all Kriesi’s themes, 3Clicks & The7, to name few).
Opened the package; followed the installation instructions, uploaded our photo, & it works perfectly. Can’t ask for more than that!
WOW. I’m VERY impressed with this script!!! I’ve been purchase scripts from Envato for last 8 years or so, never I had such an easy installation & perfect result as with this script. Yes it is a simple script, but sometimes even simpler scripts gave me so many headaches. This script is AWESOME!
Amazing album with great function with an excellent customer support! Who can ask for more? http://codecanyon.net/user/artist21
- Don’t need to code
- Scans a folder in your server & its subfolders containing image
- Infinite Levels of Albums
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to image you like to improve performance
- .txt file support for adding youtube/vimeo video, iframe, extra text, ratio, & more information
- If you like the plugin can pick a random image from an album to make it the folder cover image
- Each album can have different grid settings
- Accept Image of any dimensions
- Fully Responsive Grid & Lightbox
- Deep linking
- Full width, the grid will adapt to 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- U can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- Configure different layout for all kind of resolutions
- CSS3 Effect
- Searching system
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Easy implementation ever so u can add it to your page super fast & easy, & also make more instances very quick (just by adding a HTML line of code)
- Order the image By Name, By Date or Randomly
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is not be required
- Load image in sets
- U can link to another page when you click in a thumbnail
- Free Technical Support
U can take a look to documentation HERE
----> Update: January 31, 2020 Made a huge update, the plugin özgü been redesigned completely, now its based the Media Boxes plugin So now it özgü tons of options & feature, check the docs in order to see the new way of implementing the auto photo album ----> Update: April 4, 2016 Updated ver of imagesLoaded plugin so the image load correctly ----> Update: Dec 10, 2015 Fixed a bug with this hashtag when using new versions of Firefox ----> Update: Sep 8, 2014 Fixed some bugs with this imagesLoaded plugin in new ver of Chrome & Opera ----> Update: Nov 19, 2013 Fixed some issues with nested galleries ----> Update: October 17, 2013 Fixed some issues with this lightbox in Firefox when resizing the window ----> Update: October 2, 2013 Added some improvements to lazy load feature & also fixed some issues with this hashtags when there's a relative path ----> Update: September 24, 2013 Fixed some issues with IE8 about the Load More button not showing up ----> Update: September 19, 2013 (just replace the CSS file) Fixed some issues with IE8 about the ratio of image in lightbox ----> Update: August 12, 2013 (just replace the JS folder) Added HashTags so u can share a single Album/folder with unique URL or link. U can activate it just by passing it to JS function like this: hashTag: true, ----> Update: August 8, 2013 (just replace the reader.php file) Fix some issues with this count in Albums
Author of Auto Photo Albums – jQuery Multi Level Image Grid Gallery nulled