Asset Management System with Barcode | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | .NET Core 6.0 nulled
Asset Management System | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | .NET Core 6.0
Asset Management System (AMS) is multi-functional complete web app developed using ASP.NET Core & EF Core code first technology. It enables you to manage all kinds of assets for your company through proper monitoring & a dynamic reporting system. U can manage assets available in your office, like computers, Printers, Portable Hard-disk, Pen-drive, …. U can track the history of assets as well.
Software Inventory Management:
Manage all the software of your organizations with the Asset Management System. It provide you with a dashboard to input all the software purchases you did. Update the license dates from when it was installed, to when the software will expire.
Hardware Inventory Management:
Supervise the status of your hardware & the employees’ using it with the help of Asset Management System. Record all the data about the hardware like a purchaser, date of purchase, number of equipment bought, list of all the equipment acquired, et cetera. U can also see the employees who are assigned to use hardware.
Asset Life Cycle Management:
Track an asset life cycle in organization with Asset Management System. Check for the date it was bought for & see how well the asset was utilized. Organizations are also enabled to see how many employees have used the asset for what amount of time. It just make your asset management seamless.
It is a simple feature that allows you to track any change in assets. Ex new assignment, asset status change, ….
Asset Management System provide a module to manage all your Suppliers in 1 place. It also help you with managing all suppliers.
User Management: User are provided with admin accounts while registering their company. Admins can create IT Manager Accounts & others custom account by limited page access.
Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019, Dot Net Core 6.0, MS SQL SERVER 2017, IIS, Chrome/Edge Browser.
Full Source Code & code first project running guideline.
Demo Video Preview
- Software Inventory Management
- Hardware Inventory Management
- Asset Life Cycle Management
- Asset History
- Asset Allocation
- Employee Management
- User Management
- Dynamic Reporting System
- Dynamic Dashboard
- & many more
How to Run Project
Unzip the downloaded folder(Sln.AMS.zip)
Open Sln.HMS.sln file with Visual Studio 2019
Update database connection: appsettings.json
“DefaultConnection”: “Server=DEVSTATIONMSSQLSERVER2017;Database=AMSDev;User ID=sa;Password=dev123456”
- Server=Your MS SQL Server Name
- User ID= Your MS SQL Server User Name
- Password= Your MS SQL Server User Password
Build & run by pressing f5
- Do not need to create migration rule & update database. You just need to build & run the app. Already initial migration rule included with the project. Please make sure MS SQL server running properly.
If you like to modify or add new feature, u can always contact us at, [email protected]
Ver 1.0.6: Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Updated to Dotnet 6.0 [Entire Project] - Refactor User Module - Added audit trail/logs asp.net core - All Page Partilly loading (REST API) - Added Request Module: Asset Request & Issue - Bug fixed & optimized - Added swagger documentation - Added MySQL Support
Ver 1.0.5: Sunday, August 07, 2022
- Asset Request - Asset Issue - swagger https://localhost:5007/swagger/index.html - Bug fixed
Ver 1.0.4: Saturday, June 06, 2022
-- added thermal print option for barcode print
Ver 1.0.3: Sunday, April 10, 2022
-- updated dotnet 5 -- bug fixed barcode issue
Ver 1.0.2: Thursday, February 3, 2022
-- added asset wise barcode -- added barcode print option
Author of Asset Management System with Barcode | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | .NET Core 6.0 nulled