AWS Amazon Transcribe – Speech to Text Converter nulled
To run the Live Transcribe Demo correctly, remove Envato iFrame on the top right corner, for some reason envato’s frame blocking secure connection with our server.
AWS Amazon Transcribe uses a deep learning process called automatic speech recognition (ASR) to convert speech to text quickly & accurately. Using Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) technology, customer can choose to use Amazon Transcribe for variety of business apps, including transcription of voice-based customer service calls, generation of subtitle on audio/video content.
To use Amazon Transcribe you store your audio file in an Amazon S3 bucket. The output from the transcription job is also stored in an S3 bucket.
U can also use Amazon Transcribe to transcribe streaming audio in real-time. You send Amazon Transcribe a stream of audio & Amazon Transcribe returns a stream of JSON objects containing the transcription of audio. Convert your speech to text easily with this Amazon Transcribe Speech to Text Converter.
- NOTE: Good knowledge (or at least willingness to learn) of AWS Management Console, Amazon Lambda & Amazon SES services are required
- If response by email is not needed, then there is do not need to use Amazon Lambda & Amazon SES services. You must include your AWS IAM User Access & Secret Access Key & your AWS Bucket Name & you are all set!
Benefits of Amazon Transcribe:
- Deep Learning ASR Technology from Amazon Web Services
- Support for over 30 Languages & Accents
- Support for various audio extension: MP3 | MP4 | WAV | FLAC
- Up to 4 Hours of audio file length
- Up to 2GB audio file size
- Support for custom vocabulary
- Up to 60min/month during FREE Tier
- Transcribe streaming audio with HTTP/2 & Websockets
- Lowest cost, only $0.0004/seconds
- Hisse as you go payment model
- Minimum charge of 15 seconds per request
- Record & Upload audio file
- Easy to customize
Cost of Running Amazon Transcribe – Speech to Text Converter:
- U can use any hosting platform as you prefer for the app itself
- AWS Account (Free to Open – U will be on Free Tier for the 1st year)
- Amazon S3 Storage Cost (For Data Storage & Data Traffic Out)
With Amazon Transcribe, you hisse-as-you-go based the seconds of audio transcribed /month. It is easy to get started with this Amazon Transcribe Free Tier. Upon signup, start analyzing up to 60 minutes of audio monthly, free for the first 12 months.
Amazon Transcribe API (including streaming transcription) is billed monthly at a rate of $0.0004 per second. Usage is billed in 1-second increments, with minimum per request charge of 15 seconds.
- For Up-to-Date Prices – Click Here
- AWS PHP SDK v3 is Required – Setup Link
- AWS IAM User with Transcribe/Lambda/SES Access Policies attached – Setup Link
- Amazon S3 Bucket with Public Access – Setup Link
- Also Listed & Explained in Documentation
AWS Backend Architecture of App:
- Awesome Select v0.1.2 by Prev Wong
- Flag Icon CSS by Lipis
- Textarea Character Counter by Joberror
- FlipClock by Justin Kimbrell
- Recorder by Mattdiamond
- Websocket by Karan Grover
Release Notes – Change Logs:
24.02.2020 - 1.0.0 - Initial Release
Author of AWS Amazon Transcribe – Speech to Text Converter nulled