CCSlider – jQuery 3d Slideshow Plugin nulled
CCSlider is unique jQuery slideshow plugin. It support 3d transitions! There are 14 stunning 3d transitions available, & also 16 stylish 2d transitions. You have the option for mentioning a 2d transition fallback for old browsers that don’t support HTML5 Canvas, which is used for producing the 3d transitions. The slider is fully responsive, works in mobile device & support touch gestures to navigate through the slides. The plugin also support HTML captions, autoplay of slides, custom HTML content & custom transitions per slide. See below for list of feature available in plugin.
- 14 HTML5 Canvas based 3d animated effect.
- 16 stylish 2d animated effect.
- Fallback to a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don’t support HTML5 Canvas. Can also mention an animation speed for the fallback effect.
- Option to mention the number of slices for 3d effect.
- Option to mention the animation delay between individual slices.
- Can also mention in which direction the delay will propagate. There are 4 such directions.
- Option to mention the offset along z-axis & the separation between slices while animating for 3d effect.
- Mention an easing option of your choice for 3d effect.
- Can mention custom transition parameters for each slide.
- Option to have shadow for “Cube” 3d effect. Can also mention a shadow color of your choice.
- Option to use transparent png image as slide image for 3d effect.
- Support HTML captions. There are 4 available caption positions – bottom, top, left, right.
- Each slide can have different caption position.
- Captions can have animated transitions (fade, slide) or none at all.
- Option to have control links to individual slides. Can also have thumbnails as links.
- Each slide image can also act as link to an external page.
- Support custom HTML content for each slide. These contents appear over the slide image. U can style & animate them anyway you like. U can also embed video in slides using this option.
- Autoplay option. Play/pause buttons are generated when Autoplay option is chosen. In supported browsers HTML5 Page Visibility API is used to stop autoplay when the tab/window containing the slider is out of focus & autoplay is resumed when the tab/window is again in focus, & this help in preventing inessential power & CPU resources consumption.
- Option to pause Autoplay when hovering over slider.
- Fully responsive & works in all screen sizes ranging from desktop to mobile browsers.
- Can navigate through slides using touch gestures in iOS, Android & different touch-screen device.
- Options for callback functions are provided that execute either before or after a slide changes. Custom events for these ‘before’ & ‘after’ slide change events are also provided.
- Helpful API functions are provided, eg next(), prev(), start(), stop(), goToSlide() & destroy(), which allow for programmatic manipulation of slideshow.
NOTE: The 3d effect will run only on browsers that support HTML5 Canvas. On the different hand the 2d effect will run on most available browsers. If you choose a 3d effect then u can mention a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don’t support Canvas. Internet Explorer 8 & below donot support Canvas, but IE 9 & above support it.
Ver 3.0.2 (22 April, 2013)
• The slider is now compatible with jQuery 1.9+ . • The slider uses HTML5 Page Visibility API, in supported browsers, to stop autoplay when the tab/window containing the slider is out of focus, & resumes autoplay when the tab/window is again in focus.
Ver 3.0.1 (27 June, 2012)
• Fixed a bug in which the slider stopped working when the prev/next buttons were disabled in 3d mode.
Ver 3.0 (16 June, 2012)
• The slider now feature a fully responsive layout • Slides can be navigated using touch gestures in touch-screen device • 4 caption positions have been provided which are "top", "bottom", "left" & "right" • Each slide can have different caption position
Ver 2.0.1 (17 January, 2012)
• Fixed a bug regarding inactive image links on the first slide on page load. • Image links on being clicked now open pages in same window. • Updated the documentation.
Ver 2.0 (6 January, 2012)
• Added support for custom transitions per slide. • Added support for custom HTML content per slide, which user can style & animate anyway they want. • Slide image can now serve as links to external pages. • Added 4 new 3d effect. • Added 6 new 2d effect. • 3d effect now have extra option parameters for specifying offset along z-axis, separation distance between slices & delay propagation direction. Also rows & columns parameters are there for the new 'grid' 3d effect. • CCSlider now provide API functions eg next(), prev(), start(), stop(), goToSlide() & destroy(). • Custom events corresponding to 'beforeSlideChange' & 'afterSlideChange' callback functions are provided. • Option to use transparent png image as slide image for 3d effect. • Performance improvement in Canvas based 3d effect. • Various small bug fixes.
Ver 1.1.1 (27 May, 2011)
• Fixed a bug in IE9 that was causing the slider image to not display there. • Fixed a bug that was caused when both autoPlay & pauseOnHover options were enabled.
Ver 1.1 (3 March, 2011)
• Added the option to randomize the effect between slides. Detail in documentation. • Added option to start slideshow at any slide.
More Item by CosmoCoder
Author of CCSlider – jQuery 3d Slideshow Plugin nulled