CyberSafe – Cyber Security Service Elementor Template Kit nulled
Cybersafe is Elementor Template Kit for quickly & easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress & is Ideal for IT, software development, & different IT-related services. It is easy to set up a website that looks professional & is tailored to your niche market. Just customize the supplied pages & add your content; you will be ready to go in no time!
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit özgü been optimized for use with this free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Drag-&-drop visual builder for true no-code customization.
Individual elements can be fine-tuned or fonts & colours can be changed all in 1 spot.
Design that is both contemporary & professional.
Most Elementor themes are compatible with this plugin.
Required Plugins Pre-Installed With this Kit
Themesflat Addons For Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers & footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the biçim appears & right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate & select the Metform widget & click Edit Biçim. Choose New, then Edit Biçim. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations & click ‘Update & Close’ The biçim will appear in template
- Click Update
In Elementskit, Configure The Global Header & Footer
Import the template for the header & footer.
Navigate to ElementsKit > Header Footer & select Add New (if prompted with wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action).
Toggle Activation to On, title the header, & leave Entire Site selected.
To open the builder, click the grey Edit Content button.
Select the header template to import by clicking the grey folder icon, then select your menu in nav element & click Update.
Repeat for the footer.
Envato Elements demo pictures are used in this Template Kit. To use these photo on your website, you will need to purchase a license from Envato Elements, or u can use your own.
Author of CyberSafe – Cyber Security Service Elementor Template Kit nulled