Elegant Tabs for WooCommerce nulled
Current Ver: 3.3.0
This plugin is add-on for the WooCommerce WordPress plugin. This plugin works great with this WordPress 4.0 & above & WooCommerce 4.0 & above.
NEW: Option to show/hide tab for logged-in & logged-out user
With this new option, u can show or hide any custom tab from logged-in user & logged-out user. This is most useful feature when you have content specific to logged-in user.
NEW: Design your My Account page tabs
With Elegant Tabs for WooCommerce, u can now design your My Account page tabs with this same as the product page with number of style & design. U can even add icons from the Elegant Tabs settings.
# NEW: Custom Product Tab Manager —
Now, u can create custom product tabs & assign them to all products globally or set custom tabs on individual products.
# NEW: Improved Font Icon Picker —
We have improved the way icons were being selected & changed the default library to Font-awesome ver 4.7. We will be shipping to ver 5.x soon.
# NEW: Switch tabs on hover —
We have added an option to global settings & individual product edit screen to allow you to set the tabs to be switched on hover.
# NEW: Hide all tabs initially —
We have added an option to global settings & individual product edit screen to allow you to set the tabs to be hidden on initial page load.
# NEW: Global settings option —
We have added an option to global settings that will allow you to force use global settings & override the individual tab settings to update styling for all the products to be consistent.
# NEW: Ability to disable default tabs —
We have added settings to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Elegant Custom Tabs to help you disable the default WooCommerce tabs.
Icon Selector for Tabs —
Now, u can use font-awesome icons on WooCommerce tabs. We have added custom icon selector with about 700 icons
Tabs to Accordion on Mobile —
Now, u can set the tabs to convert in accordion on mobile device for easy access
Justified Tabs —
Added another option to make all the tabs justified. This will set all the available tabs with same width across the container.
Vertical Tabs —
Most requested & awaited feature is finally here. Now, u can add vertical tabs to your page or turn the existing tabs to vertical tabs to add more look to your site.
Tabs to Dropdown on mobile —
We have added an option that will allow you to convert the tabs into dropdown on mobile device, as they doesn’t fit in mobile screen due to complex designs.
This plugin provide various designs of tabs. Currently, there are 10 different style as following –
– Bar Style
– Icon Box Style
– Underline Style
– Top line Style
– Falling Icon Style
– Line Style
– Line Box Style
– Flip Style
– Trapezoid Style
– Fillup Style
Ver 3.3.0 – 17 December, 2021
- New: Option to show/hide tab for logged-in & logged-out user - Improved: Icon picker styling in admin - Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2 - Fixed: Compatibility with WooCommerce 6.0
Ver 3.2.2 – 5 May, 2021
- Fixed: Coding Standards issues - Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.x - Fixed: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.2.2
Ver 3.2.1 – 16 October, 2020
- New: Ability to set core WooCommerce order along with this custom tabs - New: Added an option to set custom tab order in tab edit page to easily order tabs on the product page - New: Tab style option "Theme Default" added to inherit tabs styling from theme - Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.6 - Fixed: Error on product update with Electro theme - Fixed: Tab deep link issue on some themes - Fixed: PHP error on product edit screen if product tab is added from 3rd party plugin
Ver 3.2 – 14 May, 2020
- New: Added options to customize the My Account Page tabs styling - Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.1.x - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.x
Ver 3.1.3 – 17 February, 2020
- New: Added deep-linking tab support - Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce 3.9.2
Ver 3.1.2 – 17 December, 2019
- New: An option to force icons with global settings - Improved: Confirmation message on settings update is now displayed just above the save button to avoid confusion - Fix: WooCommerce product thumbnail remove not functioning due to js error - Fix: Settings update not working for tab icons if WooCommerce FAQ plugin is active
Ver 3.1.1 – 8 December, 2019
- Improved: Leverage the font-display CSS for Tab icons - Fix: Custom tab product selection throwing WooCommerce select2 js error - Fix: Icon Picker not working with OceanWP theme active - Fix: Tab icons display conflict with Elementor
Ver 3.1.0 – 7 December, 2019
- New: Adding products for individual custom tab is now possible - Improved: Custom tabs are now editable with WPBakery, Elementor, & different page builders - Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.8.1 - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 5.3 - Improved: Icon Picker media popup compatibility with WordPress 5.3 - Fix: Compatibility issue of admin settings with WooCommerce Live Sales Notification plugin - Fix: Default WooCommerce tabs not visible in settings area due to different plugin conflicts
Ver 3.0 – 15 July, 2019
- New: Custom Product Tab Manager - New: Improved Font Icon Picker with Font-awesome 4.7 ver icons ( Will be shipped with 5.x icons soon ) - New: Option to allow tabs to switch on hover - New: Option to hide all tabs initially - New: Option to use global tab settings for all products - New: Option to disable default WooCommerce tabs - Improved: Code cleanup to follow WordPress Coding Standards - Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.6.x - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 5.2.x - Improved: Compatibility with Yikes tabs plugin - Fix: Reviews link from product description now opens the reviews tab
Ver 2.3.0 – 13 April, 2018
- Fix: Mobile dropdown & accordion tab icon issues. - Fix: Compatibility with Reviews tab with Woo Tab Manager. - Fix: Blank tab being added if Woo Tab Manager is installed. - Fix: Compatibility with Woo Tab Manager. - Fix: Compatibility with Yikes Custom Tabs plugin.
Ver 2.2.0 – 24 November, 2017
- New: Added plugin Compatibility for WooCommerce Tab Manager. - New: Added plugin Compatibility for Yikes WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs - Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.x - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9 - Fixed: Few minor bugs.
Ver 2.1.0 – 15 March, 2017
- New: Mobile tabs to accordion option. - New: Added icon selector for product tabs. - Improved: Tabs styling. - Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.7 - Fixed: Few minor bugs.
Ver 2.0.0 – 23 Feb. 2017
- New: Vertical Tabs option to convert tabs to vertical type. - New: Justified tabs option to make tabs equal width. - New: Option added to enable tabs to dropdown conversion on mobile device. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.7 - Improved: Tabs styling. - Fixed: Tab content area top margin adding blank space after tab navigation. - Fixed: Page scrolling when switching tabs.
Ver 1.1.0 – August 25, 2016
-Fixed: WooCommerce compatibility with latest ver.
Ver 1.0.0 – December 21, 2014
Author of Elegant Tabs for WooCommerce nulled