Elementor Pro Form Widget – Pipedrive CRM – Integration nulled
Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration is Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that make it really simple to send your Elementor Pro Form Widget forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the biçim are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- Integrate unlimited `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms.
- U can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person & an organization are created (or used existing if there is) & connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- U can set up each biçim personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in 2 mode: immediately when submitting the biçim or with slight delay through `WP Cron`.
- Support getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Support for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Support for sending `roistat_visit` cookie .
- Support for sending `_ym_uid` cookie.
- Support uploaded file.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Elementor Pro` plugin.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new ver & the installation of updates, u can use plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: support sending `_ym_uid` cookie (#62). - Fixed: sending data to a field of type `double` (#60). - Fixed: filling non-numeric `enum` (#58).
- Fixed: possible sorun sending `note` after upgrading from previous versions (#30).
- Fixed: `lead` action processing event.
- Feature: support for shortcode `[all-fields]` as in action `email` (#27). - Feature: list of user `ID` under fields of type `user` (#26).
- Feature: search for person by smartphone & email instead of a name & email. - Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins. - Feature: use `action scheduler` instead of `wp cron`.
- Fixed: using `note api` for `note` to lead.
- Fixed: `limit` on the number of fields özgü been increased to maximum possible 500.
- Feature: send by wp cron (with delay) or immediately. - Feature: merging values in multiple custom fields when updating an existing person, instead of replacing.
- Chore: drop a `required` attribute for fields in settings, otherwise the widget will not allow removing all character from the field. - Feature: obtaining & using the original names of uploaded file when sending to Pipedrive.
- Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory. - Feature: added support custom `deal` fields to `lead`.
- Chore: added label block if long field name. - Chore: more information about the data type next to fields. - Fixed: donot cast time to UTC for custom fields. - Feature: added new shortcode [form_name] to pass biçim name.
- Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin açık oturum. - Fixed: send label field data. - Feature: added support `lead` creation.
- Fixed: prepare date/time values. - Chore: ignore deal service fields. - Feature: added new shortcodes `[meta_page_url]`, `[meta_user_agent]`, `[meta_remote_ip]`. - Feature: using the new search API. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron.
- Chore: change save settings process - there may be problems in some environments. - Fixed: the menu item is not displayed when using `Admin Menu Editor`. - Chore: composer autoloader. - Fixed: perhaps sometimes the deal stage index is incorrect.
- Initial public release
Author of Elementor Pro Form Widget – Pipedrive CRM – Integration nulled