Environ – Environment Charity Elementor Template Kit nulled
Environ – Environment Charity Elementor Template Kit created especially to build versatile sites eg energy, recycling, charity, crowdfunding, fundraising, earth, eco, environment & all different environment websites without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes ready-to-use beautifully crafted 20+ Page Templates. U can build your professional looking websites with this most popular page builder Elementor that can easily drag-&-drop your ideas from the interface.
- Çağıl & Professional Design
- Shop Ready templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Speed optimized for Fast-loading
- Fully Customizable
- Works with most Elementor themes
- No Coding Required
Page templates included
- Global Kit Style – Customize fonts & color in 1 place
- About Us
- Popular Causes
- Cause Detail
- Event Detail
- Career Detail
- Coming Soon
- Shop / Products
- Shop / Products Detail
- Product Cart
- Product Checkout
- My Account Page
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- 404 Error Page
- Search Result for Theme Builder
- Header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
- Hello Elementor
- Most of themes that compatible with Elementor
Elementor Pro Feature
Addons installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- WooCommerce (for shop pages)
* Elementor Pro upgrade is required for most templates & feature (not included)*
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL ver 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB ver 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or Greater
- Çağıl browser eg Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers & footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo image from Envato Elements. U will need to license these image from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or u can substitute them with your own. WooCommerce content is not included in kit – u will need to add some posts & products to WordPress before that content will appear in templatew
Author of Environ – Environment Charity Elementor Template Kit nulled