Facebook Events – Elementor Addon nulled
Facebook Events – Elementor Addon is a calendar addon for Elementor that will enable you to display events from Facebook Page in your WordPress website using Elementor Page Builder.
The Plugin uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to setup.
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- POT files available with the plugin to translate with your WordPress language setup.
- WPML and qTranslate string translation ready.
- Your Facebook Page calendar is just few click, drag, drop and few keystrokes away.
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple instance of calendars
- Each widget instance has their own independent styling and settings.
- Fast and responsive
- Supports multiple Pages per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show event dates per user’s browser timezone.
- (NEW Feature) Ability to enable/disable Popup with Event Details per calendar instance.
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for custom upgrades.
- Responsive to all modern browsers and devices
Support & Bug Reports:
Please submit your support request or any pre-sales question at [email protected]
Author of Facebook Events – Elementor Addon nulled