Flow Gallery – HTML5 Multimedia Gallery nulled
Experience Multimedia like never before with Flow Gallery
Showcase your photography/audio/video work with ‘Flow Gallery’; the ultimate professionally developed jQuery plugin based HTML5 Multimedia Gallery.
Choose from column or row layouts & present your best work in style with this epic gallery plugin. Flow Gallery support YouTube, Vimeo & DailyMotion as well as any stock footage & different self-hosted video/audio making it perfect for almost every occasion.
What are you waiting for – take a look for yourself!
Select how to display your multimedia with support for multiple album, deep linking, filtering & sorting. Your best work özgü never looked better.
Stunning CSS3 animations make transitions mesmerising to watch & creates that ‘sticky’ experience for your user.
Award Winning Material Design!
2015 Envato Winner: Material Design on CodeCanyon
Material Design is interactive design language developed by Google, & Flow Gallery was voted best Material Design item on CodeCanyon, Envato Market in 2015. It is designed with best practice coding technique to provide the most çağıl design available in market today.
Of course Flow Gallery give you more pixels per square inch meaning it is ready for your Retina Ready device, featuring a thoroughly Responsive design which is optimised for touchscreen device.
It displays beautifully across all types of device, mobile/cell mobile phones, Tablet & all desktop browsers while providing the unique feel of a native app.
U can pass an mp4 file for video, & mp3 file for audio, or pass all the necessary formats for the widest possible support of native HTML5 playback. Flow Gallery plays audio/video using HTML5 in supported browsers & Flash in older browsers.
Still not convinced? Explore the Demos Now!
Whatever you choose to do Flow Gallery will work in both çağıl & old browsers (with suitable fallbacks where necessary).
Not a jQuery genius? Not experienced enough to implement on your WordPress site? Good news then! We have also developed a hassle free WordPress Plugin with all of same amazing feature without the need for any coding. Flow Gallery for WordPress is available separately here.
Extended Functionality with Purpose Built Extensions
Still want more? Of course you do, & we’ve got you covered. Developed by same team that brought you Flow Gallery are range of extremely powerful add-ons (extensions) that give you increased functionality & bring further options to this already extensive Plugin.
Designed in conjunction with Flow Gallery, Photo Feed provide you the ability to pull feeds from Flickr & Picasa – save valuable time without duplicating uploads! Complete compatibility guaranteed.
Available here (sold separately)
Already have an extensive collection of video assets that you don’t want to recreate in Flow Gallery? Video Feed is purpose built extension for you! Video Feed provide you the ability to pull feeds from YouTube, Vimeo & Dailymotion to build your gallery in just few clicks.
Available here (sold separately)
You have got a gazillion followers on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Dribble & you like to use them in Flow Gallery, right? Social Feed is solution, providing you the options to pull feeds automatically from these Social Media giants, all 100% compatible with Flow Gallery.
Available here (sold separately)
- Display photography, audio & video including self hosted multimedia.
- Choose columns or rows to display your work
- Plays audio & video natively in çağıl HTML5 browsers & switches over to Flash/Silverlight for older browsers.
- Can embed Youtube, Vimeo & Dailymotion video.
- Support multiple gallery album or sets.
- Item can be shown as cards or as tiles. Also album can be shown with stacked effect or as tiles.
- Item can have titles &/or descriptions with various options of showing them based item display style.
- There are numerous options of animating item/album entrances, titles, descriptions & the lightbox.
- Filter item by file type or custom categories.
- Sort item by title, type or custom sort parameters, both numeric & alphabetic & in either ascending or descending order.
- Show/hide the various menu bar components, fix the menu bar on page scroll, or even hide it completely. Also the option to provide custom labels for the various menu bar components
- True HTML5 Fullscreen option in supported browsers.
- Deep-linking feature which provide links to individual item, with album support, allowing you to bookmark/share them.
- Load item in chunks which can either be loaded manually or automatically as the page is scrolled.
- Allow sharing of item to popular social media sites from within the gallery.
- Option to build your gallery by scanning a folder of photo or video, with support for album.
- Display your photo’ EXIF data as item descriptions.
- Enable caching of data to have faster loading. Useful for Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion, folder scanning, EXIF extraction.
- The gallery item can also act as links to external pages.
- Several useful developer friendly API functions & events have been provided.
Don’t forget we have the same beautiful Flow Gallery Plugin available in WordPress!
- Autoplay option will not work in mobile device. This is disabled by device manufactures.
- Player volume setting will not show up or work in Android device. You must control the volume through the device’s own volume buttons.
- Also some of çağıl HTML5 feature eg Fullscreen will only work in çağıl browsers.
- The plugin uses Youtube API v3 for which an API key needs to be obtained from Youtube
- The gallery script özgü been tested & is fully compatible with jQuery 1.9+. & also jquery 2.0+.
- If you have any query regarding any feature of gallery before purchasing then please post your query in comments section & I will get back to you asap.
Flow Gallery comes complete with detailed walk through & installation documentation.
We manage support Mon – Fri through the Comments section on each item page.
- Availability of author to answer questions.
- Answering technical questions about item’s feature.
- Assistance with reported bugs & issues.
- Help with included 3rd party assets.
Ver 2.0.2 (3 February, 2021)
• Fixed an issue with parsing the response from the Vimeo API
Ver 2.0.1 (24 May, 2016)
• Fixed a video size issue in Chrome.
Ver 2.0.0 (10 February, 2016)
• Added the ability to create gallery instance by scanning a folder of video. • Custom categories can be now specified when scanning a folder of photo/video. • Provided the ability to specify custom labels for the various components in gallery menu bar. • Added the option to specify the maximum video width inside the lightbox. • Added the option to hide the names of categories in Filter menu for which there are no galley item present. • Thumbnails in gallery are now provided with alt tags containing the item titles. • Fixed an issue with this playing of audio & video in mobile device.
Ver 1.6.3 (13 January, 2016)
• Fixed a sorun with deep linking of item & social media sharing when the shuffle option was enabled.
Ver 1.6.2 (30 November, 2015)
• Fixed an automatic chunk loading bug when the gallery was made fullscreen. • Fixed a bug that prevented the "columns" mode from working when the gallery container did not have an id attribute. • Added a css fix to prevent animation flickers in Chrome.
Ver 1.6.1 (30 July, 2015)
• Fixed a bug with onscroll chunk loading that showed a brief flash of extra padding. • Fixed a bug with chunk loading when album were present in gallery. • Fixed an item height issue in "rows" style grid. • Fixed a video fullscreen bug.
Ver 1.6 (5 May, 2015)
• Fixed an issue with jQuery.extend() that was happening when plugin parameters contained arrays. • Added 2 events related to overlay or lightbox of gallery. • Added 7 new API methods.
Ver 1.5 (27 April, 2015)
• Fixed a bug with this filtering/sorting animation. • Fixed a bug with this menubar navigation when there were album. • Added better support for HTML5 Fullscreen in IE11. • When the lightbox/overlay is open then item can now be browsed by swiping in touch-screen device.
Ver 1.4 (15 April, 2015)
• The plugin now uses Youtube API v3. • Fixed a bug with item layout when the browser window was resized. • Minor js tweaks.
Ver 1.3 (3 April, 2015)
• Significant performance improvement in filtering & sorting animations. • The plugin now shows the index number of visible item in modal overlay. • Some styling tweaks.
Ver 1.2 (22 March, 2015)
• Added a new API event that fires when the plugin loads the contents of an album. • Made some minor tweaks to plugin's js & css file.
Ver 1.1 (16 March, 2015)
• Gallery item/thumbnails can now act as links to external pages with this option of opening those links in new windows/tabs.
Ver 1.0.1 (13 March, 2015)
• Fixed some minor bugs.
More Item by CosmoCoder
Author of Flow Gallery – HTML5 Multimedia Gallery nulled