GAIN POWER – Gym & Fitness Elementor Template Kit nulled
Gain power is Elementor Full Site Kit for quickly & easily creating a full Elementor Pro website for your business featuring a çağdaş & professional design. The kit feature a fully compatible design system & professionally hand-picked image for premium, branded head-start on your next project. Optimized for use with this free Hello Elementor theme, this kit is fine-tuned, fast-loading & fully responsive.
- Drag-&-drop visual builder for true no-code customization.
- Individual elements can be fine-tuned or fonts & colours can be changed all in 1 spot.
- Design that is both contemporary & professional.
- Most Elementor themes are compatible with this plugin.
Required Plugins Pre-Installed With this Kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- DethemeKit for Elementor
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL ver 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB ver 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or Greater
- Çağdaş browser eg Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers & footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the biçim appears & right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate & select the Metform widget & click Edit Biçim. Choose New, then Edit Biçim. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations & click ‘Update & Close’ The biçim will appear in template
- Click Update
In Elementskit, Configure The Global Header & Footer
- Import the template for the header & footer.
- Navigate to ElementsKit > Header Footer & select Add New (if prompted with wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action).
- Toggle Activation to On, title the header, & leave Entire Site selected.
- To open the builder, click the grey Edit Content button.
- Select the header template to import by clicking the grey folder icon, then select your menu in nav element & click Update.
- Repeat for the footer.
Envato Elements demo pictures are used in this Template Kit. To use these photo on your website, you will need to purchase a license from Envato Elements, or u can use your own.
Author of GAIN POWER – Gym & Fitness Elementor Template Kit nulled