Gridzy Image Gallery Grid for WordPress nulled
Gridzy Image Gallery Plugin arranges your image in a beautiful, accurate grid. The performance is extraordinarily excellent also on mobile device. The image grid is fully responsive & will be rearranged immediately after the device is rotated or after the browser window is resized.
Important notice about WordPress 5 & Gutenberg
Because WordPress changed with Gutenberg the way how default galleries work, Gridzy can’t automatically replace them anymore. That mean u can only use “Custom Gallery” feature but not the “Default WordPress
Dare a Deeper Look!
- To learn more, please take a look at the plugin website.
- If you are interested in live previews, u can go directly to examples page.
- If you are curious about the admin açık oturum, just take a look at the screenshots.
Please send your question through the email contact form.
1.4.3 – April 28th 2021
- Bug fix: Image of custom galleries could not be removed since ver 1.4.1
1.4.2 – February 14th 2021
- Small bug fix: Biçim fields for custom URLs were accidentally always shown
1.4.1 – February 14th 2021
- Support for more image in a custom gallery (not limited by PHP setting “max_input_vars” anymore)
1.4.0 – February 14th 2021
- New Feature: Random Order
1.3.4 – January 25th 2021
- Small admin açık oturum improvements for mobile device
1.3.3 – August 18th 2020
- minor compatibility fixes for WordPress 5.5
1.3.2 – September 8th 2019
- small optimizations for lazy loading
1.3.1 – August 29th 2019
- better mobile support for captions
1.3.0 – August 15th 2019
- small compatibility improvement (to WPML plugin & technically similar)
- implemented possibility to ignore “Override all default WordPress galleries” feature for specific galleries via
- New feature: “Fill Last Row” & “Fill Single Row” can help to get better layout results.
1.2.4 – January 19th 2019
- bugfix (In WordPress 5, the Drag’n’Drop function, to rearrange the image, did not work)
1.2.3 – February 22nd 2017
- small compatibility optimizing (in rare plugin combinations PhotoSwipe didn’t load & resulted in a script abort)
1.2.2 – June 22nd 2016
- bugfix for FF (text fields for captions & links were not focusable by mouse cursor)
1.2.1 – June 19th 2016
- minor bugfix: image which have no medium size ver, couldn’t be added in custom galleries.
1.2.0 – June 16th 2016
- New feature: now it is possible to link image to “Media File”, “Attachment Page” or “Custom URLs” (besides to “None” & “PhotoSwipe Lightbox”).
1.1.4 – June 15th 2016
- bugfix for RSS feed (PhotoSwipe html snippet was mistakenly in RSS feed)
- bugfix for URLs of PhotoSwipe slides (this PhotoSwipe feature wasn’t implemented correctly)
1.1.3 – May 12th 2016
- bugfix for FF & IE (slow loading image where distorted sometimes)
- bugfix for FF & Chrome (slow loading image where displayed in original size & over the grid sometimes)
- bugfix for Chrome (sometimes the grid couldn’t render correctly after reloading the page)
1.1.2 – April 20th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available for single product image if the product had related products)
1.1.1 – April 19th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available if the product had only a product image & no product gallery)
1.1.0 – April 14th 2016
- New feature for loading behaviour implemented.
- New gallery type WooCommerce implemented.
1.0.0 – March. 8th 2016
Author of Gridzy Image Gallery Grid for WordPress nulled