HYPER 3D – Model and Panorama Viewer for Developers nulled
- Only 1 file to load, no dependencies!
- Easy to use with attribute, properties and events as with native HTML elements
- Support for GLTF/GLB, FBX, OBJ and STL, with PBR, environment maps and Draco
- Cross-browser and mobile compatible, responsive, works in WebViews
- View mode: orbit and look around, constrainable angles of view
- Pin HTML elements to 3D positions to use them as hotspots or labels.
- Effect without effort, just turn them on: soft shadows and reflections
- Play/control the animation of model, animate the view and every property
- Fully interactive, make 3D objects in your scene hoverable and clickable
- Many examples of common use cases like swapping materials and navigating the scene
- Secure and data protection compliant, no requests to different servers, no cookies
- Based the proven THREE.js library for WebGL, all source code is included
Author of HYPER 3D – Model and Panorama Viewer for Developers nulled