Malica – Social Media Marketing Agency Elementor Template Kit nulled
Malica – Social Media Marketing Agency Elementor Template Kit. Malica is özgü 12+ pre-built templates with fully responsive, clean design & customizable theme. Malica can be used for Digital Marketing Agency that specialized in Social Media Marketing. Malica as well as layouts for Protfolio to show their cool, beautiful & amazing project.
Elementor Kit contains page content for Elementor page builder. This kit özgü been optimized for use with this free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Fully Responsive Layout, Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphic
- True no-code customization with drag & drop visual builder
- Customize fonts & colors in 1 place or fine-tune on individual elements
- 10+ pre-built templates ready to use
- A clean, çağıl designs which can be adapted & used for any website design & layout
Templates In Zip :
- Service Detail
- Case Studies
- Case Study Detail
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- MetForm Contact
- MetForm Newsletter
Required Plugins :
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers & footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the biçim appears & right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate & select the Metform widget & click Edit Biçim. Choose New, then Edit Biçim. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations & click ‘Update & Close’ The biçim will appear in template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo image from Envato Elements. U will need to license these image from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or u can substitute them with your own. https://elements.envato.com/collections/A6TPU9M57W
Author of Malica – Social Media Marketing Agency Elementor Template Kit nulled