QR Codes for WordPress nulled
This plugin enables you to integrate a QR Codes generator into your WordPress using a single shortcode. It features a user friendly interface where your user can generate their own QR Codes (links, phone numbers, email messages, vCards, geo locations…) & do some customization (size, correction).
You can use the widget to include to your sidebar a QR Code of the current page. Your user can just scan it to get pages URL !
– QR Codes generator into all blog post or page
– Generates QR Code Images & Urls
– 10+ possible types (email, phone, vCard, location et cetera).
– User friendly interface to create QR Codes.
– Powered by jQuery
– Widget support to display a QR code linking to the current page
– Multiple instances of the same widget supported (new)
– New shortcode enabling the display into all post/page of a QR code of the link to the current page (new)
– Possible customization (image size & encoding)
– Based on the Google’s Inforgraphics API
Check out the demo of the QR Codes for WordPress.
13 Dec 2020
– Tested & updated for latest WP version & speed improvement
– Removed the Google Shortener not supported anymore & not adding lot of value to the QrCodes
8 June 2013
– Updated the plugin to use the Widgets API to support multiple instances of the widget displaying the QR code containing the URL of the current page
– Added a new shortcode support enabling to display the QR code containing the URL of the current page into all post or page
– General code improvements
Standalone PHP version available
Get the Top Selling QR Code Generator on CodeCanyon
Author of QR Codes for WordPress nulled