QRcode Scanner | iOS QR Code/Barcode Reader and Creator Application nulled
QRcode Scanner is great solution for those who need to quickly build a mobile app to read QR codes and Barcodes, or just generate your own QR codes for personal use.
QRcode Scanner is full-working template (UI + Source Code) where u can scan QR codes and Barcodes from any source – like products in a supermarket or online code generator websites – keep a history of scanned codes and create your own custom QR codes (like Events, Email or SMS messages, URL’s, Locations, ….).
This app can read the following QR code/Barcode types: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, Interleaved 2/5, Data Matrix and Aztec.
The Settings screen offers the possibility to open kinks as soon as they get scanned, play a beep sound and vibrate on scan, and keep a history of scanned codes. U can also copy the email address of Admin to get in touch with him for ay question/feedback.
The design is clean, code is commented and project folders and file are well organized in package.
• Check out the Feature section below to see what this app does.
• Read the online Documentation to learn how to configure the template’s feature and the database (Parse Dashboard).
• Keep an eye to Change Log on the bottom of this page when an update gets released.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all apps that charge money to their user. In case your user will not be charged of money through your own ver of this app, u can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either 1 or more of following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any different Payment Gateway in source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you like to publish your own ver of this app for FREE only, then u can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this app as PAID app on the App Store.
- Geçirme the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell or share the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement
iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project – Edit the template as you wish with this power of Xcode and Swift.
Storyboard, iOS 11.0 and above, Universal – Run your app on all iOS device
Scan QR Codes and Barcodes – Use custom built-in camera to capture codes and get their data
Create your own custom QR codes – U can generate ay type of QR code with this feature
Settings screen – Set up various app’s options, from automatic URLs open on scan to contact info
History of scanned codes – Store the list of scanned codes in a single page
AdMob Interstitial adsvertisement – Get some revenue from full-screen advertisement banners
Çağdaş, clean design – The UI özgü been carefully crafted to offer the best user experience to your client.
Online Documentation – Read the extensive guide of this template to be able to configure it properly.
PSD icons included in package – App and buttons icons are stored into a PSD folder, for easy image replacement.
The latest official ver of Xcode – Beta versions of an IDE usually never work 100% properly, and the code of this app özgü been written using the latest official ver of Xcode and u can download it from the Mac App Store. You must use it and avoid Betas.
An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS ver – It is always good to keep your macOS up to date, technology keeps growing and I follow its changes, as well as updating my templates every time a new OS gets released.
An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program – This is needed for you to publish app on the iTunes App Store. U can still edit this template on code without that account, but you won’t be able to run it on your real iOS device since you will need a Team ID.
Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language – You don’t need to be skilled or professional developer, anyway it is recommended to have at least the basic knowledge of what you are dealing with, in order to be able to customize this template and publish your apps on the App Store.
An active AdMob account – Unless you like to remove adsvertisement in this app, you have to to register for an AdMob account to display them.
A real device to test the app before submitting it to App Store – iOS Simulators may fail during tests, they are not reliable as real device is, so I strongly recommend you to always run this app on a real smartphone/tablet. This is also suggested by Apple’s official Guidelines.
May 5, 2021
- Added the following keys and descriptions in 'Info.plist' file: • Privacy - Tracking Usage Description • SKAdNetworkItems ** Here's a screenshot for your reference: https://i.postimg.cc/156kd2jc/att-infoplist.png ** - Imported these frameworks in 'Configurations.swift' file: import AppTrackingTransparency import AdSupport - Added a function called 'requestATTPermission()' in 'Configurations.swift' file - Called that function into the 'viewDidLoad()' function of 'ScannerScreen.swift' file: requestATTPermission()
April 20, 2021
- Updated the AdMob framework file to ver 8.3.0 (in Frameworks folder) - Edited the 'showInterstitial()' function in 'Configurations.swift' file - Removed the GADInterstitialDelegate instances in file where they are present
September 28, 2020
- Updated to Xcode 12
April 24, 2020
- Updated the GoogleMobileAds framework file into the 'AdMob' folder: removed the old .framework file in 'Frameworks' folder in Xcode and imported the new ones - this should fix the UIWebView warning message from Apple after submitting the app on the App Store
November 11, 2019
Added this code into the 'Info.plist' file, in order to force Light Mode for the app even when the device is on Dark Mode:
UIUserInterfaceStyle LightNOTE: U can right-click on the Info.plist file and select 'Open As -> Source Code', then paste that code anywhere
September 24, 2019
- Updated to Xcode 11, iOS 13 - Added a 'Launch Screen.storyboard' file to project and customized it with an ImageView that contains the 'launch_screen' ImageSet - which was added into the 'Assets.xcassets' folder - Assigned the 'Launch Screen' storyboard file to 'Launch Screen File' field in General tab - Removed the BrandAssets folder from the Assets.xcassets 1 - Removed the row called 'Asset Catalog Compiler Launch Image Name - Brand Assets' from Build Settings - Added this line of code above all instances of 'present(vc, animated: true, completion: nil)' due to iOS 13 new Modal system: vc.modalPresentationStyle = .fullScreen ** PLEASE NOTE: You may see a bunch of Buildtime warnings while running the app on your phone via Xcode, saying: "Auto Layout Localization: Views without any layout constraints may clip their content or overlap different views". Donot worry about it, just ignore those warnings - they aren't errors - and the app will still work perfectly and the design won't get messed up.
September 4, 2019
- Added this line of code inside the [if codeType == "location"] statement of 'showViews()' function (in 'CreateCode.swift' file): urlTxt.keyboardType = .default
July 21, 2019
- First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, Swift language - Compatible with all iOS device
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Rate my Work
Your support is always greatly appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please click here to rate your purchases!
Author of QRcode Scanner | iOS QR Code/Barcode Reader and Creator Application nulled