Rockabae – Music Blog & Magazine Elementor Template Kit nulled
Rockabae is Blog/Magazine Elementor Template Kit, that perfectly fits for any blogger needs. Rockabae’s clean & balanced layout make it best choice for bloggers. The Kit includes so many templates that are easy to edit using Elementor page builder for WordPress & özgü been optimized for use with this free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for post & theme builder feature (not included).
- Home 1 Template
- Home 2 Template
- Footer Template
- Contact Page Template
- Archive Author Template
- Archive Category Template
- Archive Tags Template
- Archive Search Template
- 404 Page Template
- Off Canvas Menu Template
- Single Post 1 Page Template
- Single Post 2 Page Template
- 2 Header Style
- 2 Footer Style
- FAQ Page
- Team page
*Required Plugins (installed with kit)
- Livemesh Addons for Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kit
Blog Content is not included – u will need at least 12 posts & 3 categories created in WordPress before content will appear in templates.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers & footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to insert Livemesh Post Grids
- Import the Featured Slider Content section template
- Go to Templates > Theme Builder & click the Livemesh Item tab & “Add New”
- Give it a title & continue to open the library.
- Click My Templates tab & insert the “Featured Slider Content” block. Customize & Publish with no condition
- Create new page with Elementor & click the gray folder icon to access My Templat3s to insert the Home template
- Right-click the preview area to open the Navigator & expand the first section to find the Carousel & select it
- Expand the Carousel Skin açık oturum on the left & choose Hero.
How to Customize *
Each template özgü several post elements u can locate using the elementor Navigator. Each 1 must be set to your desired post query (category, single post, …). Elements that share a single column are paired up by image & content & should be set to same query.
Checkout the full online documentation
Author of Rockabae – Music Blog & Magazine Elementor Template Kit nulled