Total Recipe Generator – WordPress Recipe Maker with Schema and Nutrition Facts nulled
Total Recipe Generator is WordPress Recipe Maker with Schema Microdata and Nutritional Facts Label Creator.
Create WordPress Recipe Posts instantly with pre defined templates and drag and drop interface with this plugin.
This is addon for WP Bakery Page Builder. You have to to buy the WP Bakery Page Builder plugin separately to use this addon.
Check out the demos:
Demo 1 – Normal recipe with image and text content
Demo 2 – Recipe with video inside method steps
Demo 3 – Recipe with review and rating
Demo 4 – Recipe without info board
Demo 5 – Two columnar layout (Ingredients + Method Steps)
Demo 6 – Two columnar layout (Method Steps + Ingredients)
Demo 7 – Custom Nutrients in Nutrition facts
Demo 8 – Custom Total Time in recipe meta
Demo 9 – Advertisement Spots Examples
Demo 10 – Icon headings example
Demo 11 – Custom colors example
Demo 12 – Cost per serving example
Nutrition Facts Label Styles
When you put so many efforts and hard work in creating online recipe content, your work deserves more exposure. With Total Recipe Generator, your recipe content gets organized in semantic and hierarchical manner. This improves your site’s presence in search results and personalized media platforms like Pinterest. The content generated by TRG is mix of schema micro data, internal links, JSON LD micro data, and required/recommended Meta tags for “Recipe” content type.
For theme developers, the plugin support modification of core template file by copying it inside theme folder. The core file are easy to extend and style. With clean design and well documented code, the plugin offers good scope of creativity and modification for theme developers.
The plugin is shipped as WPBakery Page Builder Add-on. It inherits drag-and-drop interface, along with built-in support for tons of VC elements which u can use inside recipe method instructions. The Total Recipe Generator plugin is well supported on pages, posts and custom post types.
Full feature list
- Clean and minimalist design, WordPress 5.3+ ready
- Shipped as WPBakery Page Builder Addon. (Compatible and tested up to WPBakery Page Builder 6.0.x)
- Support page, post and public custom post types
- Back end and front end page builder support
- Create recipe content instantly by launching pre built template
- Drag and drop interface via WPBakery Page Builder
- Auto calculation of total time from prep time and cooking time
- Auto conversion of time into minutes/hour
- Use recipe image from featured image, media library or external URL
- Recipe image resize on-the-fly with custom dimensions and hard cropping
- Recipe method element with inline support for all WPBakery Page Builder elements (Text block, single image, tabs, accordion, video, ….)
– Recipe method can be reordered with drag and drop functionality
– Organize recipe instructions in groups
– Auto numbering on recipe method steps (can be disabled from element settings)
- Built in Nutrition Facts Label Creator
– 4 Nutrition label style – Around 40+ built in nutrients with standard Daily Values
– Nutrients show only if a value is set by user
– Auto calculation of %DV based recipe nutrient value as set by user
– Show / hide standard reference values per Nutrition Label
– The reference for standard daily values (DVs) are taken from Wikipedia
– Built in Meta labels for “Suitable for diet” as multi select dropdown
- Addition of Custom Nutrients with user defined daily value, standard value and unit
- Internal links support for Recipe Meta – Automatically creates link if a category or tag exists in same name as Recipe Meta
- Custom author name and author URL supported
- Dynamically add recipe ingredients as single item or groups
- Ingredient groups can be reordered with drag and drop facility
- Show/hide recipe name, summary, image, author, date, …. if your theme already shows these elements. These are still included as Meta data, so it doesn’t harm SEO.
- Built in social sharing buttons for recipe content
– Buttons include Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, VKOntakte, Email, Reddit
– Print button included for printing only recipe content
– Sticky social links for mobile (can be disabled from settings)
- Valid and recommended Schema Microdata for Recipe content (Run Schema Test)
– Contains inline schema markup and JSON LD microdata
– Full support for Pinterest rich pins
– Built in support for aggregate rating schema via WP Review plugin
- W3C valid HTML markup for recipe generated content
- For developers, recipe template output can be easily extended in theme file by copying the template file
- Fully compatible with most standard and premium themes
- Translation ready with sample .pot file included
- Support languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all çağıl browsers and IE9+
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual for setting up recipe content
- 1 to 1 personalized support on email and comments section
Important: Image shown on live demo are not included in download package. They are for demonstration purpose.
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box here or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
- jQuery library
- BFI Thumb Class
- Material Design Icons
- Icomoon Icons
- Pexels stock photos
- WPBakery Page Builder Template Manager
- German Translations by Antonio Carlo Morabito
For installation and setup, please refer to documentation/index.html file inside your main download archive.
= Nov 29, 2020 - v2.3.2 = * Added German Language file with Translation - File: /total-recipe-generator/languages/trg-de_DE.po - Credits: Thanks to Antonio Carlo Morabito (www.sizilianischekueche.de) for providing German Translation file.
= Nov 28, 2020 - v2.3.1 = * Fixed: Allow links in frontend for recipe ingredients list - The Schema value will have links removed
= Nov 20, 2020 - v2.3.0 = * Added option to show Perform Time - See Widget Settings > Content > Recipe Meta > Perform Time (Useful in showing resting time for recipe, and also support 'performTime' Schema property). - The 'Ready in' option is similar to Perform Time, and shall be used if you donot want it to be included in total time. * Added option to show only Nutrition Facts - See Widget Settings > Content > Nutrition Facts > Show only Nutrition Facts * Fixed: Hiding recipe image should still show image URL in OG:image tag * Ensured compatibility with WordPress 5.5.3 and Elementor 3.0.13
= May 17, 2020 - v2.2.0 = * Added options for choosing recipe title tag and summary tag in plugin settings - See Settings > Total Recipe Generator > General * Added 'Global' option value in recipe module to choose tag as global or override it per recipe post - See Module Settings > General > Title Tag, and Recipe Summary Tag
= Mar 27, 2020 - v2.1.1 = * Fixed: Twitter button not working with latest Twitter share code
Author of Total Recipe Generator – WordPress Recipe Maker with Schema and Nutrition Facts nulled
Download Total Recipe Generator – WordPress Recipe Maker with Schema and Nutrition Facts nulled