Viral Quiz Maker — OnionBuzz for WordPress nulled
Create BuzzFeed like quizzes on your WordPress website or blog. OnionBuzz plugin lets you add beautifully designed & responsive viral content using shortcodes or custom post types. It is an easy to use & works with any WordPress theme!
Nowadays, nothing is as sharable as nice quiz. Quizzes are the best way to engage your audience & it also delivers so many benefits for WordPress website owners. People spend time interacting with quizzes because it is fun & exciting. As result they spend so many time on your site.
Despite the fact that OnionBuzz is designed for entertainment, this plugin is also a great tool for creating various knowledge tests. Check the knowledge of your audience on various topics, including geography, languages, cooking & others.
- Popular Post Types — Trivia, Personality & Checklist quiz types, Lists & Ranked Lists, Flip Cards. Coming soon more!
- Feeds (categories) — Create as many categories as you have to. Add them as widget for content filtering.
- Leaderboard — Display attractive Trivia Leaderboard widget. Engage your audience to compete & spend more time on your website.
- Sharing buttons — Share quiz score with friend on popular social.
- Gather subscribers — Add & customize Mailchimp opt-in biçim using plugin settings. U can even lock quiz results under the biçim!
- Social locker — Force to share quiz on social to unlock quiz results.
- Advertising — Mix your stories with AdSense, image banners or custom code adsvertisement. Different ad locations are available for any needs.
- Quiz statistics — Learn more about player & each play using internal back-end stats.
- Quizzes Answer Types — List, grid (1-4 per row), match (Trivia only).
- Integration options — Use as native plugin’s feed or/& embed quiz with shortcode.
- WordPress widgets — For your feeds & stories.
- Thoughtful design — OnionBuzz was designed for the best experience with any well-coded theme. Additionally, customize UI colors to match your site without coding.
- Quiz layouts — Display quiz as full list or compact slider with 1 question per screen.
- Question ordering — Display user-defined or randomized questions order.
- Post-answer options — Let you display correct answer content after player make choice or keep intrigue.
- Translation ready — Use Loco Translate or similar tools to translate plugin on your language. Then u can send translation file to us!
- 100% Responsive — Have fun playing OnionBuzz on any device!
Using shortcodes with WordPress blog posts you have to to add featured image, title & description for the post besides. While with native OnionBuzz custom post types you have to to fill the story only. Benefits of shortcodes are that u can add stories anywhere on your website. But with native plugin feature you have less worries with formatting. & the great thing is that both methods work great together on 1 website.
OnionBuzz lets not only to create awesome viral content for your website. U can use plugin to achieve your pazarlama & business goals. Grow your website in all possible directions, get more subscribers, shares, improve site metrics & more. OnionBuzz really help to make your website works & increase profit!
It is easy to advertise or run pazarlama campaigns with OnionBuzz. Store AdSense adsvertisement, image banners or any custom code adsvertisement. & decide where to display your adsvertisement. Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- After each story
- Before each story
- Under the result area of quizzes
- After each X quiz questions or story item (e.g. ‘item’ mean list item in Ranked lists or so)
Requirements & Limitations
- Only 1 shortcode per page is allowed. No limitations for custom post types though.
- Facebook doesn’t allow to share custom title, description & image since Graph API 2.9. So, It is NOT possible to share quiz results on Facebook since July 17, 2017. Which mean developers can’t customize Facebook sharebox anymore. The quiz page will be shared instead. Meantime, we applied small workaround so you would be able to share result titles inside the sharebox. Screenshot
Learn more: Facebook official announcement
- RTL is not supported currently.
- We didn’t make tests for multisite compatibility.
- Change: Small improvement for security
- Fix: PHP notice on frontend in some cases
- Fix: PHP error in admin settings in some cases
- Fix: Bugs in shortcode appearing in some cases
- Improvement: Code optimizations - Fix: Minor bug fixes in admin section - Fix: Fixed bug in frontend script - Fix: Fixed conflicts with some 3rd party plugins
Please update all your Trivia & Checklist quiz results to a new % scale.
- Improvement: Score range of Trivia & Checklist results changed from absolute to relative values. Update your quizzes! - Improvement: Breadcrumb text can be changed from the settings now. - Improvement: Setting for story slug added. - Improvement: The limit on length of story title is removed. - Improvement: Contributors have access to plugin now. - Fix: Fix for possible issues with OnionBuzz database encoding. - Fix: 'Score:' string added for translation.
- Feature: Trivia Leaderboard widget - Improvement: More backend stats for quizzes - Fix: Some adsvertisement could not be saved
- Feature: Advertising! Add AdSense, image banners or customs adsvertisement to your stories - Feature: Backend statistics for quizzes - Improvement: ‘1 per row’ option added to Grid layout. - Improvement: Workaround for Facebook results sharing according to Graph API 2.9 changes. - Improvement: When answering last question in Slider mode last answer’s explanation is not automatically replaced with result anymore.
- Feature: Force to share quiz to unlock result - Fix: TinyMCE compatibility minor fixes
- Fix: Issue with tinyMCE editor preventing stories to be saved - Fix: Autoscroll now works in Firefox - Fix: Issue with upvote button in Ranked Lists
- Improvement: Design fixes & optimizations for smart phone - Fix: Minor fixes & improvements in admin
- Feature: New kind of stories: Checklist - Feature: Translation support for stories frontend - Improvement: U can now share Trivia score even if no result was added in admin - Improvement: More convenient admin açık oturum with guide links & additional warnings for better UX - Improvement: Design tweaks for better compatibility with different themes - Improvement: Easier story preview from Stories list in admin - Fix: Results score calculation issue in Trivia - Fix: ‘Null’ thing on sharing ‘empty’ result in Trivia - Fix: Tags removed from results sharing text
- Feature: Advanced editor for descriptions - Improvement: Lists order type added "by votes" - Improvement: Shortcodes are now allowed in story description - Fix: Endless result loading - Fix: Issue when questions list page not shown in admin - Fix: Various backend & frontend fixes
- Fix: Shortcodes now work on single pages - Fix: "Wrong!" addition to title explanation was removed from Trivia Match - Fix: PHP warnings in admin açık oturum - Fix: Custom CSS in Settings section - Fix: Wrong links in admin açık oturum
- Feature: New kind of stories: Lists & Ranked Lists - Feature: New kind of stories: Flip Cards - Feature: New answer type for Trivia: Match (make your guess!) - Feature: OnionBuzz Recent Stories widget - Improvement: More options for answer explanation: title, image - Improvement: Various admin UI fixes & improvements - Improvement: Various frontend design fixes & improvements - Fix: Slider navigation buttons - Fix: Correct answer now highlights if wrong answer was picked
- Initial release
You may also like:
Author of Viral Quiz Maker — OnionBuzz for WordPress nulled