WP GDPR PRO – Most Advanced GDPR Plugin nulled
WP GDPR Pro is WordPress GDPR plugin to make a website GDPR compliance. User can submit various requests using DPO forms & admin can manage all requests in the backend. This GDPR plugin covers cookies consent, delete my account form, request data form, erasure data form & data breach notifications.
Top GDPR Compliance Features
- Allow user to send general enquiry, data erase, data access & delete account requests to admin using frontend form.
- Admin can manage all form requests easily in the backend.
- User can see all GDPR related important section at one page easily.
- Admin can display all important blocks using shortcode anywhere.
- Show DPO cards easily in the widget for easy access on every page
- Admin can display cookies consent notification to all pages.
- All 6 DPO emails are easy to configure in the backend.
- Data Bearch notification can be send to all user at once.
- Admin can send data breach notificaiton to selected user by choosing roles.
- Data Breach notification can be tested before sending to user
- Sender Email settings are easy to configure.
- Redirect user to external link if cookies isn’t accepted.
- Google Recaptcha is integrated to each DPO form to avoid spamming.
- All forms are fully multi-lingual using WPML (WordPress Multilingual) plugin.
- Apply ‘I Accept’ input box on core wordpress login & registration page. Easy to add privacy setting page.
- BBPRESS Supported – Admin can apply “I Accept” on BBPRESS forms using backend settings.
- CONTACT FORM 7 Supported – Admin can apply GDPR input to all forms at once. Each form can have own GDPR settings.No want to modify your existins forms.
- All GDPR Cards are manageable using backend settings.
- Use shortcodes to put forms where you need.
- ADD DPO Forms in the sidebar using widget.
- Set Cookie Popup postion Top, Center or Bottom using backend.
- This plugin is fully WPML (WordPress Multilingual) supported. You can easily define contents in other languages.
This plugin requires the latest WordPress 4.9.6 to use & extend new GDPR features provided by WordPress itself.
- New - Improved & new backend UI for better user experience.
- Fix - A security patch added
- Fix - Checkbox was not showing on Login Screen.
- Improve - Envato Coding Standard requirement applied.
- Fix - reCAPTCHA API is used if enabled in the backend.
- Fix - Missing Font awesome Fonts added in the plugin.
- Fix - Contact Form 7 (CF7) Label Link Issue Fixed.
- Fix - Few templates were not dynamic;
-Fix - Popup Issue With Woocommerce Shop Page Fixed.
- 13 New Responsive Popup Form Templates Integrated. - Fontawesome listing added in the backend for ease of icon choose process. - More options added for UI customization, hover color for popup, buttons, & text added. - A new manage added for switching back to the default UI color schema of the popup. - A new manage added for switching back to default UI color schema of privacy center page & forms.
- New - Ability to Export Setting from one website & Import into Another website. - New - New settings added for background transparency. - Fix - Language File issue is fixed for translation plugins.
- New - New Data Privacy Related Admin Notification Emails Added. - New - Google Analytics Block Functionality Added. - New - Cookies Block Functionality Added.
- UI manageable controls for cookie popup - Image icon manageable for cookie popup - New placeholders for displaying in cookie popup
- Fix - Ability to reset assigned pages. - New - New manage for show/hide blocks on user privacy page. - Improved - Forcefully terms acceptance functionality is improved. - New - Open policies pages in the new tab or same tab.
- New - "I ACCEPT" checkbox can be added to WordPress default registration, login page. WooCommerce, BuddyPress, BBPress, & Multi-website supported. - New - Add gdpr compliance checkbox on all contact form 7 (CF7) forms. No want to modify existing forms. Admin can disable/enable this checkbox using backend settings. - New - Ability to choose readymade skins or apply own skin color using backend. - New - Allow existing user forcefully to accept terms & condition after you login. - New - Imprint & Disclaimer card added. Admin can enable/disable these cards in the backend. - New - Show 9 cards anywhere using shortcode or display them in the backend using widget. - New - Set Cookies Popup Position using backend setting. - New - Set popup contents easily using backend setting.
Author of WP GDPR PRO – Most Advanced GDPR Plugin nulled