Photogen – Photography & Portfolio Elementor Template Kit nulled
Photogen is highly suitable to create pro-level & functional website for ideal for Photography, Videography, portfolio, movie, business & different who need an easy, attractive & effective way to share their work with client. This template kit includes 20+ Pages that have simple, çağıl, & clean design with 100% responsive layout, & very easy to customize, & can be used by anyone who designed & developed by planning, designing, & creating them for guaranteeing customer’s happiness & satisfaction.
Photogen Elementor Template Kit is Elementor Template Kit for quickly & easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit özgü been optimized for use with this free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- 20+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag & Drop page builder
- Retina ready
- Çağdaş & Professional design
- Browser Compatibility
- Global Theme Style
- Homepage 1
- Homepage 2
- About Us
- Contact us
- Career Lists
- Career Detail
- Project Lists
- Project Detail
- 404 Error
- Single Post
- Search Result
- Coming Soon
- Products Archive
- Single Product
- My Account
Addons installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates & feature (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers & footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo image from Envato Elements. U will need to license these image from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or u can substitute them with your own.
Author of Photogen – Photography & Portfolio Elementor Template Kit nulled