Reywood – Carpenter & Craftsman Elementor Template Kit nulled
Reywood – Carpenter & Craftsman Elementor Template Kit created especially for carpenter, woodworking, furniture repair & services, office furniture, kitchen furniture, wood construction, …. Reywood has simple, çağıl & clean design with 100% responsive layout, & very easy to customize & can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 13 Pages & 16 Stunning Templates, u can build your professional-looking website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Unique & Clean Design
- 13 Ready to Use Pages
- 16 Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Service Detail
- Project Detail
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Header Offcanvas
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- WPForms Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install & Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file & Donot unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits & click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits
- Check for the orange banner at the top & click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Style first
- Click Import on 1 template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates
- Go to Pages & create new page & click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of builder to view page settings & choose Elementor Full Width & hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab & then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header & Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header & footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header & click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected & toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title & Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon & select the header template to import & Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo image from Envato Elements. U will need to license these image from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or u can substitute them with your own.
Author of Reywood – Carpenter & Craftsman Elementor Template Kit nulled